Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Great Courses

The Great Courses

If you are looking for a great way to advance yourself, this is it. Collage based lectures on many subjects, in audio format, for your MP-3, DVD format, or even down loadable video format. I think at last count I had taken 87 courses from these folks. I listen while I walk, drive to work, even sitting on airplanes, or riding on buses. You can bone up on areas you are already familiar with, or broaden your horizons with new areas. I have taken courses on speaking, writing, history, physics, even jazz and classical music. I think you can safely say I have taken every course they have on philosophy, and psychiatry.

If you are in between jobs, or just want to be ready for the next big opportunity, this is a great way to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment